Over 20 years in recruitment, and now I'm finally ready to spill the beans, maybe you'll find some useful information here, although it won't always be that obvious!
I should point out that nothing I post in this blog has any official endorsement by any company I have ever worked for either as an employee or self - employed recruitment consultant. All views are my own etc...anyway, that's them covered if I write anything too controversial.
Oh, by the way, if you follow me I will follow back - unless you don't want me to of course.
Stuff I like (all)
- “I didn’t waste any time. I didn’t ask him if he wanted a cup of coffee. I was off that ladder. That is all I remember.”—
Watertown resident DAVID...
- You are my valentine
Belove you can see great tips in how you will make your resume stand out in the crowd. However the biggest tips of all is to...
- The Prize
- Michael Head & The Strands
- The Magical World of the Strands
I don’t know what Michael Head did to avoid commercial success, but to confirm this band’s relative oblivion, I just found out that with only...
- “Listen. Are you breathing just a little and calling it a life?”— Mary Oliver
- How to prepare for interviews in different industries
So. You have gotten the much sought after phone call from an employer. They want to meet you....
- Nothing is as hard as it seems.
Even during this period of time, in the economic downturn there is still som application up for you to apply for....